Thursday, August 8, 2019

Top 10 YA Fantasy Books of 2019

Happy Thursday everyone!

Today we will be discussing my personal top 10 list of young adult fantasy novels so far in 2019. I like to call myself an expert in this subject as I am an avid reader a nd writer of young adult fantasy books as well as a YA fantasy book box owner. And we have some pretty bombshell books to choose from that have been released this year.

So without further ado here is my top 10 list for 2019:

  1. The Wicked King by Holly Black
  2. King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo 
  3. A Curse so Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer 
  4. Finale by Stephanie Garber 
  5. We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal 
  6. Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson 
  7. Spin the Dawn by Elisabeth Lim 
  8. Wicked Fox by Kat Cho
  9. Nocturna by by Maya Motayne 
  10. Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan  
I hope you enjoyed my list of the top 10 YA fantasy books of 2019. However, I may be doing some changes or a final list in December of 2019. Let me know if you would change my ranking or the books that I included.


Sincerely,
Kaylin Peyerk 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Greetings!

Hello, My name is Kaylin Peyerk and I've started this blog called Literary Dream.  I'm writing this post to welcome anyon...