Tuesday, September 12, 2017

A Magical Recommendation

Hello!

Image result for harry potter
harrypotter.wika.com
I'm back for my first ever product review! This one is an easy one to recommend. This is because this is one of my all time favorite book series. We're talking about the Harry Potter Series! This week Amazon has a box set of the Harry Potter books on sale for $52 when it is regularly over $80.

These books are incredible for all ages, and yes, they are generally geared toward younger students but I believe that anyone can read them and ultimately enjoy the story line. It's filled with ideas of love, death, friendship, and problem-solving. And while most of these concepts are taught early to younger people, it doesn't hurt for adults to get a refresher on these lessons. This is an awesome opportunity to read about the magical world of Harry Potter! Jump on in and give the series a try, you won't be disappointed!

Sincerely,
Kaylin Peyerk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Greetings!

Hello, My name is Kaylin Peyerk and I've started this blog called Literary Dream.  I'm writing this post to welcome anyon...