Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Love Lucifer? These 10 Demon-Themed Books Follow Sinfully Sexy Demons (RH, MF, and even MM included)

We all know the show Lucifer, right? The one with a brooding, wickedly sexy archangel stealing your heart? If you’re like me, that hot specimen takes up residence in your head way too often. You’ve watched the show, and others like it, several times over. But have you ever wondered if there are similar hot devils in literature? 

Trust me, there are plenty of them. 

 

I’m here today to give you a complete list of binge-worthy demon and devil titles in paranormal romance. And these recommendations don’t just come from me. I took to Facebook to ask fellow paranormal romance lovers what their favorite demon and devil titles are. From reverse harem to traditional male/female romance, many rose to the challenge! I had over forty comments on the thread. We discussed, liked, and narrowed down the list to these ten fan favorites. 

 

They’re guaranteed to set your soul on fire! 


  1. Four Psychos by Kristy Cunning

 

This series is a dark bully romance. While the people who love this genre with their whole heart recommend it as much as they can, go into it with caution. If you’re not familiar with the bully trope you may need to ease into this one. However, once you’re in, you’re in. This is a great example of the trope done well, and the writing is top-notch. 

 

Description

 

I'm not so different from most people.

Like everyone else, I have life goals.

 

Goal #1: Become a real girl instead of this invisible ghost thing I currently am.

 

Goal #2: Convince the four men I've been haunting for the past five years to pick me to be their new toy after goal one is complete.

 

Goal #3: Figure out who/what I am and why I can't remember anything past the five years I've been haunting this quad.

 

Goal #4: Eat popcorn.

 

See? Perfectly normal. Sort of.

Gotta start small, after all.

It's not like anyone else is perfect either.

 

**Sexual situations

**Reverse Harem

**Dark humor galore

**Language warning


  1. For the Hell of It by Cate Corvin

 

This is truly a demon paranormal romance to its core. Many sons of the devil want to claim our leading lady, but she won’t be making it easy for them. With the classic trope of enemies to lovers that we all enjoy, this story will steal your heart from page one. If you love badass women and witty banter in your stories, then this one's for you! 

 

Description

 

They broke my halo.

Burned my wings. 

Sent me plummeting straight to Hell.

 

When I’m captured by demons and forced into the fighting pits of the Seventh Circle of Hell, I need to stay alive long enough to claw my way back to Heaven and destroy the archangels who betrayed me.

 

Four dangerous men stand between me and my vengeance.

A deadly Nephilim in self-imposed exile. Hunger incarnate, ravenous for an angel. The heir to Satan’s sinful throne. And the prince who bound my soul to his until I win my freedom.

They think I’m still pure. They think I’m innocent. They think they’ll enjoy corrupting me. 

 

Joke’s on them. This angel’s no saint.

 

If Heaven doesn’t want me, I’ll be bad for the Hell of it.


  1. Demon King by Elizabeth Briggs 

 

She made a deal with the devil, and now he claims she’s his fated mate. This one is hot hot hot! I’ve been reading Elizabeth’s work since the beginning and love every story she writes. This one is no exception! If you love the classic brooding, sarcastic alpha male this book is a perfect fit. 


 

Description: 

I made a deal with the devil. Now he claims I'm his fated mate.

 

When my best friend goes missing in Las Vegas, there’s only one man I can turn to for help.

 

Lucas Ifer. Billionaire playboy. CEO of Abaddon Inc. King of Sin City. And…the devil himself?

 

Lucas—aka Lucifer—agrees to help me, but in exchange, he wants one thing: me.

 

He’s dark, dangerous, and wickedly handsome. Oh, and evil incarnate. I should say no, but I can’t. I’m that desperate.

 

But when you make a deal with the devil, there's no escaping it. Now he owns my body for seven nights of sin.

 

Even worse, he says I'm his fated mate and that we have a past stretching back through time—but I don't remember any of it.

 

I’m Persephone being claimed by Hades, and I have no choice but to enter his underworld and become his dark queen.

 

Is there any light left in that black heart? Or will his darkness consume me?


  1. Playing With Hellfire by Mila Young & Harper A. Brooks

 

This title is another that starts with a deal to the devil, except this time, there are three demons. All of them are sinfully sexy and looking to possess their prey. There’s enough spice in this one to set your eyes on fire, but we love that, don’t we? *wink wink*

 

Description:

 

Demons are real.

 

They say never enter into a deal with them, but what if I had no choice?

 

What if they are three of the most gorgeous men I’ve seen my entire life?

 

And what if my lesson to learn here is that no matter how attracted I am to them, how much I yearn to kiss them, I’m in danger.

 

But my life’s never been the easiest. I’ve bounced from house to house, living in foster care, with no true place to call home. And there’s an ancient darkness that follows me around where I go.

 

They may be demons, but I’m no angel, and this darkness craves the Hell they give.

 

Or maybe I’ve just been damned from the start.


  1. Demon Kissed by Katie May & Ann Deton 

 

A girl hellbent on making a love potion ends up summoning five demons? Now they’re at her beck and call, and they all want a piece of her. Will she give it, or resist? I’ve read this series as well and it is surely captivating. I highly recommend you try it out. 

 

Description

 

I fucked up. 

 

Honestly, how was I supposed to know that a love spell was actually a summoning spell...and that it would actually work?

 

Now, I have five demons at my beck and call, their sole purpose to fulfill my heart's deepest desire - which is to make William Washington fall head-over-heels in love with me. 

 

Their solution? Insert themselves in every aspect of my life in order to make William jealous. As my fake boyfriend? Check. As my sexy new teachers? Check. As the psychotic, sexy stalker who follows me around? Check.

 

Their goal is to make William fall in love with me.

 

And my goal is to not fall in love with them in the process.


  1. Lucifer’s Bride by Roxie Ray & Skye Wilson 

 

This book is comedy gold while also having enough spice to satisfy any paranormal romance lover. Our main character—a bride-to-be—ends up married to the wrong guy after her drunken bachelorette party. It’s one hell of a story that you’ll love to sink your teeth into! 

 

Description: 

 

I’ve made a deal with the devil . . .

 

Things that weren’t on my wedding planning to-do list:

Have a bachelorette party in Vegas. I’m a master’s student in classic literature, not a party girl.

Let my girlfriends convince me to go out anyway . . .

Get drunk. Too drunk.

Wake up married—to the wrong guy.

Now it’s my wedding day and I don’t remember marrying the sexy billionaire lying in the bed next to me or getting the tattoo on my arm. It doesn’t matter that he’s as hot as hell—I’m not about to go along with wedding vows I have no memory of.

 

But my new husband seems convinced we’re meant to be together. He tells me my life is in danger and I’m safest with him. That the fate of the world depends on it.

 

I say I need to leave. Now.

 

Then he kisses me, and his lips are like fire.

 

It’s one HELL of a kiss.

 

Looks like I’m not going anywhere after all. Or more likely, I’m headed straight to hell . . .


  1. The Demon’s Pet by Domino Savage 

 

A woman who breaks the rules to save herself from a fate she detested in a society that kills those who disobey. When an archangel is sent to finish her off, it surprises them both when he takes her instead. They have instant chemistry in this fast-paced novel. I would plan on spending an entire afternoon on this one because you’ll want to keep on turning those pages! 

 

Description

 

Rules are all that keep us alive in my haven. I broke the most important one.

 

Ever since the great divide, when supernaturals emerged to take back the world, wolf shifters like me have lived in sheltered havens.

 

The celestials, winged gods who inhabit the sky realms above us, protect us as long as we follow the rules, and kill us if we don't.

 

So when I refuse to accept my place as an omega and the pack's toy, they send an archangel to kill me. From the instant I see Samael, something burns between us. He's as powerful as I am powerless, with authority no one can gainsay.

 

And he decides he'd rather take me than kill me.

 

Between his black wings that signal horrific amounts of mortal sin and his dark love of violence, I'm not sure being with him counts as being rescued.

 

Until I see the things he's willing to do with his swords in order to protect me.

 

He insists he has ulterior motives and is only waiting for a mysterious favor, but Sam is far more than he appears on his beautiful surface.

 

And as we get closer on our dangerous journey, the heat between us grows hotter than hellfire. We both have hidden secrets, and they're being pulled to the surface with every touch.

 

I might just be the subject of an ancient prophecy, destined to bring the world to balance. That is, if the ruthless gods trying to kill me don't catch up first.

 

  1. The Fallen by C.N. Crawford 

 

A woman who thieves just to survive, and a fallen angel who’s impressed by her skill. Not only does he want her to work for him, but he wants her hand in marriage. This book is full of witty banter, twists and turns, and a plotline that will keep you guessing. It’s a great full series to dive into! 

 

Description: 

 

The angel of death wants me to be his wife.

 

Most days, I steal from ships to earn a living. Not glamorous, admittedly, but it's honest work. Okay, fine. It isn't honest either, but it means I get to eat.

 

Until one night, a sinfully sexy angel strides into my favorite dance hall and compels me to work for him. It isn't just work, though. He wants me to be his wife in Castle Hades. Apparently, his prophetic dreams say I'll help him become king. Beautiful as he is, he's also a lethal tyrant. And I could be in danger. Luckily, I know how to fight back, how to weaken an angel: I must seduce him.

 

Now, this is a battle, and he’s my beautiful enemy. We are fighting with weapons of desire, and we're both at risk of losing ourselves in this war.

 

  1. Lucifer’s Curse by Eliza Raine 

 

Murder mystery meets sinful sexy Lucifer in this title. Once our main character is framed for murder, the only person that can help her is her boss. And he wants something in return. Forcing her to make a deal with the devil to survive. This one is gripping in its intensity and steam between the two main characters. You’re in for a wild ride with this one, so buckle up! 

 

Description: 

 

What’s worse than finding a dead girl in your boss’s office? Becoming suspect number one in her murder.

 

When my impossibly sexy boss, Mr. Nox, steps in and offers to help I’m initially relieved. But his help comes with a caveat. He wants something in return. Oh, and here’s the kicker. He claims he’s Lucifer. The devil. A God of Sin.

 

Things don’t go my way, and I’m forced to accept a deal with the devil. I know what he wants. I can see the burning desire dancing in his piercing blue eyes. He wants me. And the longer I spend in his company, the more I begin to crave his touch, his kiss, his fierce passion. But if I give myself to him, he may never let me go. He claims that he is cursed, and believes I may be his salvation. I’m starting to wonder if he could be mine.

 

  1. Hidden from Hades by Skye Wilson

 

This last title is woven around the classic Persephone and Hades Greek myth, but with a twist. Our main character has forgotten all about who she is, and her brooding love interest must convince her of their love and attraction. I haven’t read this one, but it’s on my TBR now! The reviews are stellar! 

 

Description:

 

Hades is coming for me. But that doesn’t mean he can have me . . .

 

He says he knows me. Who I am. What I am.

 

I’m pretty sure my boss Hayden is on some sort of weird power trip. He’s sexy as hell but has an arrogance that spells danger. I’m only serving drinks in his seedy strip club until I can afford my own flower shop. I just have to avoid the inexplicable pull between us in the meantime.

 

Then he claims I’m Persephone and he’s Hades, the God of the Underworld. He says I was hidden from him after a curse was put on him, and now he’s here to awaken my spirit so he can take me back to the underworld. That his position in the underworld depends on it.

 

Either he’s crazy . . . or I’m a mythical goddess. A queen of the underworld. His Queen.

 

Except if I was his Queen, he needs to do more than seduce me. I’d want him to love me. To Hell and back. No matter how strong the attraction is that burns between us, it’s obvious someone like him isn’t capable of love.

 

And there’s no way I’m going back to the underworld without a fight . . .

 

And there you have it! The top ten books you’ll love if you pine for demons and devils just as much as I do! Comment below if you have another recommendation for me. I’m always looking for them.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Greetings!

Hello, My name is Kaylin Peyerk and I've started this blog called Literary Dream.  I'm writing this post to welcome anyon...