Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Newly Published Titles

Hello! 

Thank you for tuning into my most recent blog post. If you follow this blog you might know that I am an author. I've recently published a paranormal romance book known as High Fae Academy Year One that is in the new adult genre. It has a gotten quite a bit of traction over the last twenty or so days since it's release. I appreciate each and every one of my readers, and today I come to them with a request! If you have read my book and enjoyed it, I'd love for you to leave an honest review on my Goodreads and Amazon page. It helps other potential readers find my work, and as an independent author I need all the help I can get! Also, share it with friends and family that you believe would love the title as well. The review links are listed below: 



If you enjoyed High Fae Academy I have a companion novella coming out on December 20th, 2019 called Arctic Hunter. This follows an important shifter through her time at the academy for gifted supernaturals. I've already had several beat readers say that they adore the story for which I'm grateful! Check it out at the links below so you may add it to your Goodreads and Amazon wish lists! 


You may also subscribe to my newsletter in which I send out release updates and weekly novel suggestions from other indie authors! Check out that link below: 


Thank you so much for reading! 

Sincerely,

Kaylin Peyerk
Paranormal Romance Author

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Greetings!

Hello, My name is Kaylin Peyerk and I've started this blog called Literary Dream.  I'm writing this post to welcome anyon...