Sunday, July 17, 2016

More About Me

Hello! 

Let me tell you some things about wonderful me. 


I love retro gaming. Like Dreamcast, Gamecube, Nintendo 64, Gameboy Color, etc. But I also enjoy Steam games such as Rocket League and Rust. 


I'm an author or several different books. One I'm really campaigning for is called The History of Us. Here's a link to more information: https://www.swoonreads.com/m/the-history-of-us-2/ 


I've been a college student since age 16 and will finish when I'm 20. My major is forensic accounting. 


I really enjoy the summer time. It brings more time with friends for bonfires, the drive in theater, swimming, and camping. But also for work. 


My favorite season is fall only because of all the colors and perfect temperatures. 


My favorite color is sunset yellow, and my favorite food is salad of any kind. I also love feta cheese. 


My favorite books consist of mostly young adult novels. For example: Tigers Curse, A Court of Thorns and Roses, Fallen, and City of Bones. Other genres I like are fantasy or adult romance. 


I like to save money and find new and creative ways to make money, so I'd like to share that with you. 


Last but not least I'm from a family of 4 and was raised in a small community in Northern Michigan. I love my great lakes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Greetings!

Hello, My name is Kaylin Peyerk and I've started this blog called Literary Dream.  I'm writing this post to welcome anyon...